Tuesday, September 10, 2013

what's the point?



I chose to pick a hunting dog for this project. Because when a dog finds a bird he points at it hence  "what's the point."

I used the dot technique to do my project, I chose it because I really like how it looks and its easy to make things lighter and darker.

Did I take risk on this project? Yes. I photo copied my original piece so I could experient on them and use the best one and put it on my original piece. I didn't really like what I put on my final piece but like some of my other copies. Mr. Sands said I should use all of them in my final to show like the process of my piece and all the different ways I drew it.

I showed contrast in my work by trying to make the dog stand out in front of all the grass. I also made the dog have spots so he was a white dog with really dark spots and face.

No comments:

Post a Comment