Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cartoon Bones



1. Overall I think that I did pretty well on this piece but it wasn't my best work. The arms and rib cage bothers me because his arms are coming out of his rib cage and it doesn't look right.
2. I think it was pretty successful, I can still tell that the skeleton is snoopy and thats always a good thing. He has all his important bones and it's semi correct for a cartoon skeleton. Also I had fun while doing this project and I feel my work is better when I have fun with it.
3. I liked how we could have fun with this project and that really worked for me. Because knowing I could have fun with it made me relax when I drew snoopy. What also worked for me was not having to be exact with all the bones.
4.If I had to do this project again I think I might pick a cartoon where he's standing up and not in a profile view. I found it harder to draw snoopy when I'm looking at him sideways because, it's harder to draw the ribs and hip bones when you aren't looking at them straight.
5. I found that making some of the bones realistic was the hardest part. Like drawing the rib cage and where the arms connect.
6. I learned to have fun with my art, and if you are more relaxed and calm you do much better, and it's easier to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment