Friday, September 21, 2012

selfie(:





1. I got the picture that Mr. Sands had taken. I traced all the shadows, and then transfered it to my sketchbook. Then I took time shading in each area to make the potrait.
2. I found the different values in the portrait by trying to find shapes in the drawing. I would outline the darker and lighter colors so then it would be easy to shade.

3. I would like to think that I achieved different values in my potrait. But in reality it was pretty hard to get all the different  shades in. I got lots of dark shading in but I didn't get all the in between colors.
4. Its ok, it wasn't my best, I found it extremely had to draw the eyes because in the picture there was some areas where I couldn't see anything so I had to try to draw it without all the right colors.
5. Ok so first of all my picture had some copying problems. In some areas I couldn't draw his one eye well because it was a white area from the copier. Also his hair was hard to draw because there was so much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment