Thursday, October 4, 2012

chalk drawing!!


1. I didn't really like working as a team, I found that my group doesn't completely care, and I found that it was really hard coming up with ideas because nobody shared what they wanted to do.

2. Every should chip in and do some work, because if you work together the project goes much smoother and you can get work done faster.

3. I found that it wasn't successful at all, though we got the product finished I hated how it turned out and we didn't work together at all. I found that I was forced to do much of the work, and I didn't enjoy at all. It doesn't even look that good. :(

4. I think thats a cool idea, but they have to know what to do in the artwork. But ours you couldn't really tell what you were supposed do. And that is very dissapointing...


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment