Monday, October 22, 2012

stamping bro


  
2.  I picked dark colors against light colors so it really popped.  It's important so you can see the stamp. 
 
3.  I used postive and negitive space by carving out part of the body and the background so you could see the image.  
4. It's not that bad, except at one point of the drawing the giaraffe and the background kind of blend together, but you can still see what the animal is. 
5.  I don't really know, but you can tell that the animal is in the city which is cool. I don't really have a middle ground but I have a foreground and a background. 
6.  I don't like carving but I find that it's fun to use the ink. It is hard though to figure out what it will look like when you carve it out, and how you want it to look.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bailey! Its your xc buddy Bailey! I think you did a great job! I really like the light and dark colors you used. The giaraffe and the background did blend together at the bottom, but it was still good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyaaaa! i really like the colors in this, and the balance between the negative and postive spaces make the giraffe very noticable. The printwork could've been a tad neater , but other than that everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete